Teachers and students are the centre points for Fide schools. We know that happy children need to be educated by happy teachers. We believe that teachers who have curiosity and enthusiasm to learn, self-realization opportunities, chances to question and the right to be valued as human beings will bring up self-fulfilling critical thinking children who can carry curiosity towards learning in every moment of their life.
Fide School, founded in the light of guiding principles which are simplicity and superiority of the child and with the belief that a good school gathers good teachers and students in a qualified physical condition, is now looking for native English teachers;
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in a related field,
- Minimum 5 years of full time EFL/EAP experience with a Cambridge University ESOL
- ertificate, or an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- Following closely the developments in education,
- Open to learn and receive feedback